Kim, Khloé and the other Kardashian sister tragically melted away today following a freak accident at the Hollywood hairdressing salon “Short and Curlies”.
The girls apparently arrived earlier this morning, having booked to experience the very latest in acid treatments. According to Handon Hip (45) owner of “Short and Curlies”, the treatment was meant to give the reality TV stars smooth, soft and shiny hair, but it seems the acid in the treatment reacted with the chemicals in their perfume.
“Everything was fine,” explained Handon Hip. “They had all had their acid treatments applied to their heads and were just settling in for some A-lister gossip, when one of them noticed that their heads had started to dissolve.”
“Of course they rushed over to the sinks and our assistant started to wash the treatment from their heads. Unfortunately, it was too little too late. Poor girl carried on though, by the time she had reached Kourtney her arms had melted all the way up to her elbow.
“The police did suspect my assistant for a bit, but they let her go when they saw that she was armless.”
Short and Curlies are obviously devastated by the tragedy that was the Kardashian sisters. As a sign of respect, the hairdressing emporium plans to leave the girls bodies where they currently stand.
“We think it will be a fitting memorial,” gushed Mr Hip. “The girls really loved getting their hair done and we believe their big butts will make extremely comfortable headrests.”